firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (520) 384-4271, ext. 4202 or 766-4202
The City Clerk has the responsibility for City elections, public records, business and liquor licenses, archival records and coordinating interdepartmental services for the Mayor and Council. The City Clerk serves under the direction of the City Manager, preparing council agendas and records the official minutes of all council actions.
The City Clerk responds to public records requests, files and records official documents, transcribes minutes, notarizes documents and oversees production and dissemination of council meeting information.
Information on public records, including copies of agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions and proclamations are available from the City Clerk's office.
For information on Early Ballot requests and voting issues go to the Cochise County Recorder website
City Budget and More...
Welcome to the City of Willcox Finance Department. The Department is responsible for General Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Budgeting and Management Information Systems.
The primary responsibilities of the department are to:
- Properly account for the day to day transactions of the City.
- Protect and ensure the efficient and effective use of the City's fiscal resources.
- Provide current and relevant financial reports for Council, senior management and citizens.
- Utilize current technology to improve the delivery of service for all aspects of city government.
NOTICE: July 2016
XPRESS Bill Pay
- - Pay your bills in real-time
- - Pay with a credit card, checking account, etc.
- - Sign-up for paperless billing
- - Never miss a bill again with Auto Pay
- - Update your payment information
- - View your billing and payment history
- - Receive up-to-the-minute account alerts
PDF files will open in a new browser window.
For information on filing your City of Willcox Transaction Privilege Taxes (TPI) click here.